Let Us Help You
- Is your relationship satisfying?
- Do you have good communication?
- Is there trust in your relationship?
- Do you have good sexual relations?
- Do you enjoy each other's company?
Depression and Mood Disorders
- Are you suicidal?
- Are you often anxious?
- Are you lonely?
- Do you have trouble sleeping or sleeping too much?
- Is it difficult for you to get motivated?
- Do you drink more than you intend to?
- Is your substance use causing problems in your relationships?
- Is your gambling affecting your finances?
- Have you experienced legal issues related to substance use?
- Has your child been the victim of abuse and/or trauma?
- Is your teen beyond your control?
- Are you involved with the family law or juvenile court systems?
- Is your child finding school difficult?
- Does your child have a disorder such as ADD, ADHD, Aspergers, or autism?
- Is your child often angry?